Central Islip, New York
I earned my Bachelor of Science degree from Pace University in NYC with a major in criminal justice. I am a graduate of Hofstra University School of Law and a proud member of their Alumni Association.
I was admitted to practice law in New York in 2009 and am certain my eclectic prior experience has well prepared me for not only understanding the needs of my clients, moreover, the need to treat them with both respect and compassion they well deserve. Being bilingual I served a predominantly Hispanic community as an advocate against domestic violence. Whether considering my vast and dedicated experience as an Advocate for the Suffolk County Coalition Against Domestic Violence or my community service assisting underprivileged children in Brazil, I have clearly demonstrated a desire and commitment in helping people.
I am a member of the Suffolk County Bar Association where I am on the Board of Directors for the Pro Bono Foundation, the Suffolk County Women's Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association and the Long Island Hispanic Bar Association where I served as the Suffolk County Chapter President.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Divorce - Uncontested and Contested
- Separation Agreements
- Family Offenses (Domestic Violence)
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Child Support and Paternity
- Neglect and Abuse
- New York, 2009
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- Pace University, New York, New York
- Major: Criminal Justice
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Hofstra University Alumni Association, Present
- Suffolk County Bar Association, Board of Directors, Pro Bono Foundation, Present
- Suffolk County Women's Bar Association, Present
- New York State Bar Association, Member, Present
- Long Island Bar Association, Former President, Suffolk County Chapter, Present